The lowest price for a guaranteed Professional NZ Curriculum Vitae!
Save time and money, but get a professional result
If you're on a budget, but want a market competitive CV, filling in your own details using our Template Package is your best choice. Our documents are expert-designed, specific to the NZ market and are user friendly working Word documents - the formatting and layout are done for you.
These are not automated templates - if you are familiar with Word and can use simple tables and text boxes you will have no problems - there is no complicated formatting involved, you just need to fill in your details! You can keep the documents forever and adjust them for future use, or for each job application.
NZD $25 - Buy now with secure Paypal, Debit Card or Credit Card and your CV Template package will be emailed to you shortly.
Or you can pay by Internet Banking: Kiwibank business account, CVExpress, Account No. 38-9016-0431703-00 - then email us at email@example.com to confirm your email address to send the Template Package to.
You will receive the following:
- 4 formatted Word CV templates with examples of wording, and instructions (in .doc and .docx format)
- A pdf example of how each CV should look when it is finished
- A professional Word cover letter template (.doc and .docx) and pdf examples of 2 successful letters
- Help sheets with tips for preparing your CV and cover letter
- An example of a Resignation letter, to give you an idea of format and wording
- Free interview tips, including a survey conducted among 200 employers, with the top 25 reasons they rejected applicants at interview and the interview question that could win you the job
- Information on LinkedIn profile writing, and effectively choosing Referees
- Our support if you have any questions and there are clear instructions all the way through
For only $25 and a little work, you can make a professional CV (and cover letter) that will stand out.
Choose how you want your CV to look with these 4 Templates:
These templates will work well for most people - if your details are extensive or highly complex, you may need to look into getting your CV professionally prepared.