You only pay once and we will keep working until you get interviews!
We understand that getting your CV professionally written is an investment. A CV has become a specialist document and it takes time, expert knowledge and in-depth research to get the best results. Our prices are very competitive, we do all our work in-house, and don't produce cheap, outsourced, "one size fits all" CVs. Some high end services charge up to $600 but we wanted to enable any Kiwi to have a top of the line NZ CV.
We show our prices up front and there are no hidden charges or extra costs (all prices inclusive of any GST). Payment can be made 4 ways: By Internet Banking, Debit Card, PayPal or Credit Card.
To each CV you can add 1 general or targeted cover letter for only $60; or a package of 5 letters for $80 (we prepare individual letters targeted to specific roles) - all prices are in NZD:
0-3 years experience: If this is your first CV (you will be directed to fill in a simple form) or you have a CV and some work experience
3-15 years experience and CV 4 pages or less: Send us your old CV and we will rewrite and reformat it to above current market standards
15+ years experience or CV 5 pages or more: Send us your old CV and we will rewrite and reformat it to above market standards
TO ORDER OUR TEMPLATE PACKAGE, CLICK HERE:
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
With the Executive, Professional and Graduate Options, you will receive the following:
- Your new document(s) will be emailed to you for your approval in 1-3 days in pdf format. After you have approved them and any required changes made (as many as you like until you are satisfied), you will then receive final Microsoft Word copies in both .doc and .docx format
- We will rewrite and reformat your CV to highlight your details to greatest effect. We will research the market in relation to your work experience and confer with our Business Consultant for his advice on best presentation of your CV as required
- Up to 5 low cost professional cover letters can be added to complement your CV, specifically targeted to a particular position - or if you prefer, just get a general one which can be copied and used for multiple job applications
- FREE information sheets on key interview skills (including the top 25 reasons NZ employers rejected job applicants at the interview stage), the interview question that could win you the job and an information sheet on Choosing your Referees
- FREE information on How to Write a LinkedIn Profile - this is a great tool to use when you are on the hunt for a new job and we will give you the insider hints, tips and tricks - we also include an example of How to Write a Resignation Letter